We offer two types of semi-silent 5 day mindfulness and self love retreats.
One retreat is an ACC funded retreat for people on ACC Sensitive Claims and the other is a self funded retreat. Both retreats have a similar structure and focus on the loving-kindness aspect of mindfulness. Both retreats are set in retreat centers, allowing you to let go of daily concerns; allowing yourself to be nurtured, and supported as you learn to be your best friend.
Attending any of the retreats allows you to rejuvenate in a supportive environment and leave behind the stress and cares of day-to-day life while taking the time required to reflect, rest, and recuperate. You get the space and time to think about yourself, who you are to other people, and what makes you happy.
By incorporating proven psychological and mindfulness strategies, together with embodied practices you will learn to feel a deeper connection to your body heart and being. Here are some retreats we have coming up.
The self-funded retreat (Welcome Home to Yourself)
- The self-funded retreat (Welcome Home to Yourself) has only one facilitator - Bhavna.
- The loving kindness practice is the Welcome Home practice that was developed by Bhavna.
- This retreat has more embodied and connection activities.
- While still working on deeply health negative beliefs and trauma, there is a feeling of lightness and ease in this retreat.
The ACC funded retreat (Mindfulness and Self-Love)
- The ACC funded retreat (Mindfulness and Self-Love) has two facilitators - Bhavna and Pat.
- It requires the client's treatment provider to apply for funding from ACC to attend the retreat.
- These retreats are more trauma focused, have more grounding practices and start with more traditional loving kindness practices before being introduced to the Welcome Home practice.
5 Day Semi-Silent Womens Retreat
Te Moata Retreat
30 May 2024 - 03 Jun 2024
Welcome home to yourself. What do those words stir in your heart and soul?
In this retreat, Bhavna will support your growth in feeling at home in your body, with yourself as you are. Using Divine Feminine mindfulness, movement and embodiment practices, this retreat will give you the tools to heal and welcome your fragmented parts of yourself home to a loving Divine Mother. In this way, trauma and unhealthy attachment patterns will be reduced. You will leave the retreat feeling like the Goddess that you are.
Tauhara Retreat Centre - 60 Acacia Heights Drive, Acacia Bay, Taupo 3385
02 May 2024 - 06 May 2024 (5 Days)
Price: ACC Funded - Participants must in therapy or counselling to attend the retreat
Please check suitable criteria for participants
Join us to:
- Grow and expand in self-love and self-worth
- Heal and change unhelpful behaviours
- Learn and nurture open-hearted mindfulness practices
- Reclaim your inner peace, love and joy
Gift yourself five days where you can let go of daily concerns and allow yourself to be nurtured and supported, and learn to be your best friend.